Monday, April 30, 2018

Free and Quick Enter Exit iPhone Recovery Mode Tenorshare ReiBoot

iPhone Can’t Restart after Reset


I have an iPhone 4S. This morning my phone fell on the floor and my screen turned into black. My iPhone didnt react on anything. I connected my iPhone with iTunes and I have reset my iPhone.

While resetting the iPhone, nothing went wrong. But now, my phone is recovering but the reboot loop doesnt react. So the Apple logo is on my screen and my reboot loop. But the reboot loop isnt loading in hours. iTunes is still waiting for iPhone. My iPhone stuck on Apple logo?

I tried everything, but I dont know what to do now. I tried to reset my iPhone again but that doesn’t work and also tried to hold sleep button and home button for 10 seconds, than the phone turns off and doesnt react again.

Does anyone recognize this and can help me?

iPhone reset causes iPhone reboot loop or iPhone can’t restart normally. It is common among iPhone users. However, some users are solving this by hard reset. This i s somehow complicated and can’t ensure to succeed. How can you perform this in 100% success and in easy steps?

How to Fix iPhone Reboot Loop, iPhone Dark Screen, iPhone Wont Turn on?


iPhone stuck on recovery mode
Tenorshare ReiBoot

iPhon stuck at reboot loop and reboot automatically? How to get iPhone out of recovery mode? How to enter recovery mode when iPhone update and restore?

If you are confused by these questions, just read on. I will introduce you a f ree and safe tool to sole those headache problem! In the past, you may fix all these problems with complicated operation: Connect iPhone with iTunes and hold home and power button and so on… more complicated steps. This is not that annoying if your iPhone home and power button is all right. But what if your iPhone Wake/Sleep button is disabled/broken? This can’t work anymore! How come in this case?

Don’t be panic. Tenorshare ReiBoot can help you enter and exit iPhone recovery mode without iTunes and without “Home” and “Power” button. It allows you to enter and exit iPhone recovery mode with one click.

Tenorshare iPhone ReiBoot is 100% free and safe to use. No data loss and no device damage risk!

When is Tenorshare ReiBoot Especially Useful?


1: iPhone jailbreak or unlock went wrong. Your iDevice is not bootable and you dont know what to do.
2: When you are backing up iPhone but battery comes down. You need to connect to iTunes and restore, but this will lose all your data.
3: iPhone is continuously going into recovery mode after a system restore from iTunes.
4: iPhone displays the Apple logo with no progress bar or a stopped progress bar for over ten minutes.
5: iPhone is completely non-responsive, even when connected to iTunes via the USB cable.
6: iOS device gets stuck in a continuous restart loop after an iOS update.
7: iPhone is locked with forgotten passcode.
8: “Home” or “Power” button is broken and cant work.

If you are suffering any of the problem, just go ahead and download Tenorshare ReiBoot. Take it easy! Totally free and safe!

Both Windows and Mac version are available in official site.
Tenorshare ReiBoot for Mac              Tenorshare ReiBoot for Windows

Tip: If you acci dentally lost data, please use iPhone data recovery to retrieve deleted or lost iPhone/iPad/iPod touch data (Contacts, photos, text messages, call history, notes, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment